Lotus's MemberView all
Simply present your Clubcard or inform your mobile phone number to the cashier before making a purchase, points will be earned automatically! Spending through Tesco Lotus Visa credit card can also earn points as well.
Registration for a Lotus's Member is free of charge.
Lotus's mobile app can help you manage your Lotus's Member account comprehensively such as checking, redeeming and transferring points. With the mobile app, whether using cash vouchers and discount coupons or updating your personal data will be easier and faster at your fingertips.
Lotus's Member is a membership card of Lotus's that helps you save when you shop at Lotus's Lotus's Member allows you to earn Lotus's Member points for every purchase at any branch of Lotus's (Every 2 Baht = 1 Lotus's Member point) to enhance privileges for the members and show our appreciation for shopping with us.
Shop OnlineView all
Do I need to register and why?
You don' t have to register if you're just browsing our website, but if you want to shop with us you will need to register. It's very important to register with us to make sure we offer our service to your area. It also allows us to show you the right products and delivery information.
How do I find products?
There are several ways to find the products that you want to buy:
- Browse the aisles by clicking on the departments e.g. bakery. You can then filter down to a smaller category using the filters at the top of the page
- Search for products using the search box
- Use the 'Rest of shelf' link to take you to similar products.
- Use your 'Favourites list' - a handy tool which remembers everything you've previously bought online with us.
- Use the 'Promotions' list. This shows a list of products that are on promotion. You can filter this to a shorter list using the departments at the top of the page.
How do I add and amend products in my shopping trolley?
You can add products from anywhere on the website using the add button.
Depending on the type of product you can add it to your trolley by quantity or weight, and some products can be added by either.
- Add by quantity - press add to put one in your basket, or you can add more than one quantity at a time by using the box and pressing add
- Add by weight - press add to put 100g into your basket, or amend the weight you would like in the box and press add
- Add by quantity or weight - select whether you would like to add by weight or quantity. If you've selected weight, the average weight of one of the product will be displayed in the box.
What do I do after putting products in my shopping trolley?
Once you have completed your shopping and have all the items you want to purchase in your trolley, you will need to select a delivery slot (if you haven't already reserved one earlier in your shopping trip), and then complete the three checkout steps to select your payment details and confirm your order
What is Tesco Lotus Shop Online?
Tesco Lotus Shop Online is the exciting service from Tesco Lotus. This service allows you to choose a wide range of products from the comfort of your own home, and have them delivered directly to your door at a time to suit you.
We offer you low prices and promotions like in Tesco Lotus Hypermarket store (price based on actual selling price on day of delivery from Tesco Lotus Hypermarket store) so that the major benefits of shopping at Tesco Lotus Hypermarket are available to everyone with an access to the Internet.
Got a Clubcard? Earn points on-line with Tesco Lotus Shop Online!
How is my order picked, packed and delivered to keep everything fresh? There are a number of people involved in your shopping trip, all of whom are dedicated to making sure you receive great service and great quality.
Our expertly trained shoppers always pick products which are freshest and have the longest sell by dates available at our stores. They also carefully select the best ones available as if they were shopping for themselves. They ask themselves the question "would I buy it?" and therefore don't send out anything that is not of the great quality.
When packing your products our team are trained to separate food from non-food, chilled from frozen and heavy items at the bottom to avoid any squashing. Just like you would if you were shopping for yourself.
We also store all products in climate controlled areas - including in our vans. This ensures that your shopping is delivered in top condition and arrives at the correct temperature.
Where do we deliver?
Our online shopping service is currently available some areas of Bangkok. To check whether we operate in your area, go to our service availability checker on our website.